Article 28: Every child has the right to an education.
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
- 8.45 am – Children are admitted into school.
- 9.00am – Pupil registration
- For their own safety they should not be on school premises before 8.45 am unless attending Breakfast Club which begins at 8.15 am. There is an Early Bird Breakfast Club available from 7.30am too.
- 10.30 am – Morning Break
- 12.00 pm – Key Stage 1 Lunch followed by break
- 12.30 pm – Key Stage 2 Lunch followed by break
- 1.15 pm – All pupils return to the classroom with their teacher
- 3.15 pm – School ends