Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Article 28: Every child has the right to an education.
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
- 8.50 am – Children are admitted into school.
- For their own safety they should not be on school premises before 8.50 a.m. unless attending Breakfast Club which begins at 8.15 am. There is an Early Bird Breakfast Club available from 7.30am too.
- 10.30 am – Morning Break
- 12.00 pm – Key Stage 1 Lunch followed by break
- 12.30 pm – Key Stage 2 Lunch followed by break
- 1.15 pm – All pupils return to the classroom with their teacher
- 3.15 pm – School ends