Here is a list of our September 2018 staffing structure and their roles and responsibilities.
- Mrs H Ashton – Head Teacher, Designated Child Protection Leader, Designated Looked After Teacher
- Mrs K Harrison – Deputy Head Teacher, Year 6 Teacher, SENDCO, Key Stage 2 Leader, Spiritual, Moral, Social, Cultural (SMSC) Development, PSHCE Co-ordinator
- Mrs Gibbons – Assistant Head Teacher, Year 5 Teacher, CPD Co-ordinator, More Able and Talented Co-ordinator, English and French Co-ordinator.
- Mr J Hornsby – Assistant Head Teacher, Year 4 Teacher, Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Co-ordinator, Pupil Premium Co-ordinator, International Schools Co-ordinator, Think like a Learner Co-ordinator .
- Miss N Darke– Reception Teacher, History and Geography Co-ordinator, School Council Co-ordinator.
- Miss R Bennett– Year 1 Teacher, Art and Design Co-ordinator, Design and Technology Co-ordinator
- Miss L Davison – Year 2 Teacher, KS1 Co-ordinator, PE Co-ordinator, Music Co-ordinator, Religious Education (R.E.) Co-ordinator and Outdoor Play Co-ordinator.
- Mrs A Grant– Year 3 Teacher, Science Co-ordinator and Rights Respecting Schools Co-ordinator
- Mrs Wilson(Copland) – Y6 Teacher, Mathematics Co-ordinator, Achievement for All, Eco Schools and Outdoor Learning
- Mrs S Anderson – Teaching Assistant, Reception and Year 1
- Miss Maley – Teaching Assistant, Year 2
- Mrs G Griffin – Teaching Assistant, Year 4
- Mrs J Trees – Teaching Assistant, Year 3
- Mrs A Waugh – Teaching Assistant, Year 3
- Ms A Davison – Teaching Assistant, Year 5
- Mrs L Lowery Teaching Assistant Year 6
- Mrs L Rowley – Inclusion Support Advisor
- Mrs J Dowson – School Secretary
- Mrs L Barker – Administration Assistant
- Mr S Newton – School Caretaker
- Mrs J Hodgson – School Cleaner
- Mrs J Trees – Play Leader
- Mrs J Hodgson – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Miss L Jones – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Ms L Madden – School Cook
- Mrs J Wade – Assistant Cook
- Ms S Ward – Assistant Cook